a spicy warm fruit bake that goes perfect with french toast or sweet pancakes and even great alone with some ice-cream if you want to be a little bit naughty.
Overnight Spiced hot fruit mix:
- – 1 red apple sliced
- – 1 green apple sliced
- – 3 pears sliced
- – 4 peaches sliced
- – 1 cup pineapple cut into cubes
- – 1 cup fresh cranberries
- – 1 tbsp lemon juice fresh
- – ½ cup orange juice fresh
- – 1/3 cup brown sugar
- – 1 tbsp. date syrup
- – 1 tbsp carob molasses
- – ¼ tsp nutmeg
- – 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- – 1/3 cup chopped walnuts or/and hazelnuts
- – ½ tsp orange zest
- – 3 tbsp. grapeseed oil or butter
– Mix fruits with lemon in a bowl and keep in the fridge the night before.
– Mix all the seasoning ingredients with the orange juice and the syrup and molasses in another small bowl and store in the fridge.
– Mix the two mixture, before grilling in 30 minutes on the raclette.
– And if you are baking just bake in a preheated oven on 180C for 30 minutes.