This recipe is one of the simplest fast recipes that will save those poor ripped bananas that no one wants at the end of each week. Each time I have some bananas that are too ripe and no one to eat them, I cut it and put it in the freezer. And whenever I have some time or I am craving some ice-cream I use them.
this recipe is vegan, diary-free,gluten-free and allergy friendly which make it perfect for kids with allergy in dairy, nuts, gluten
this recipe is one of the simplest fast recipe that will save those poor ripped bananas that no body want at the end of each week. This recipe is vegan, diary-free,gluten-free and allergy friendly which make it perfect for kids with allergy in dairy, nuts, gluten
- 4 bananas cut into slices and freezed
- 1/4 cup organic cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk * or any vegan milk of your liking
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks
- 1/4 cup crushed nuts
Place bananas, cocoa powder, and almond milk in blender and blend until smooth. Stir in half of the chocolate chips. and give it a quick pulse.
This will take a few minutes. You may need to stop a few times to scrape down the sides and loosen up the mixture.
Pour mixture into Popsicle molds. Sprinkle some chopped peanuts or chocolate chunks on top of the pops. (This will actually be the bottom of the pops when they come out of the mold). Place in the freezer for 6-8 hours, or until frozen.
Remove from freezer and run the molds under warm water to help release the pops.**
- you will want to use a high-powered blender or food processor to blend together the frozen ingredients.
- Have patience blending the ingredients together. It will take some time, but the mixture will turn smooth and creamy. Resist the urge to add more liquid to speed up the process as this will lead to icy pops. and not that creamy fudgy texture.
- I use smooth, salted natural peanut as I like the crunchy texture it adds to the pops. But you can also use any kind of nuts or topping you like.
- if you don't have Popsicle you can Pour the whole mixture into a freezer-safe container and freeze until solid.than Scoop into bowls, and top with more chocolate chips and nuts.
- Have patience blending the ingredients together. It will take some time,