Bottom line, all oils are high in saturated fats but instead of consuming processed and chemically deodorized oils that are not food anymore I prefer using organic whole fat oil.
Here are 20 Proven Coconut Oil Benefits
According to medical research, coconut oil benefits the body in the following ways:
- Proven Alzheimer’s Disease Natural Treatment
- Prevents Heart Disease and High Blood Pressure
- Cures UTI and Kidney Infection & Protects the Liver
- Reduces Inflammation and Arthritis
- Cancer Prevention and Treatment
- Immune System Boost (antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral)
- Improves Memory and Brain Function
- Improves Energy and Endurance
- Improves Digestion, Reduces Stomach Ulcers & Ulcerative Colitis
- Reduces Symptoms of Gallbladder Disease & Pancreatitis
- Improves Skin Issues (burns, eczema, dandruff, dermatitis, and psoriasis)
- Prevents Gum Disease and Tooth Decay
- Prevents Osteoporosis
- Improves Type II Diabetes
- Coconut Oil for Weight loss
- Building Muscle and Losing Body Fat
- Coconut Oil Benefits for Hair Care
- Candida and Yeast Infections
- Coconut Oil for Anti-aging
- Coconut Oil for Hormone Balance
Up till now, countless numbers of studies have proven the benefits of coconut oil. If I want to try and simplify the main cause of this super-oil’s fame, I can put it like this:
Most of the fats (mainly in vegetable oil) we use are put in the category of long-chain fatty acids (LCFAs) that have to go through 26 step process to be turned into fuel.
Coconut oil, on the other hand, is mainly constructed of 3 healthy fatty acids that are in the category of medium-chain fatty acids (MCFAs) that only need 3 steps to process.
Which makes them easier to digest, so they are not stored as fat because they are turned into energy very quickly. The reason behind this quick conversion is that they are smaller in size thus; they are processed easier by the liver. Additional tip: they are anti-microbial and anti-fungal.
To know more detailed information about coconut oil you can visit those helpful links: